4/12/2022

Blowing the Dust Off This Blog


Most of my social media has been via Twitter for... a while. But occasionally I still feel the need for a longer format.  And, somewhat less occasionally, I actually find the time to write those longer pieces.
So, cranking up the good intentions (oh, that's a dangerous phrase), I'm going to try and start posting stuff on Undulant Fever more often. (A fair deal of material, like the review of a vintage book I'll be putting into a separate post, may be reprinted from Last Stage For Silverworld, a print-only apazine I've been doing since 1979.)

Checking the "Statistics" page for this blog, I'm somewhat amazed to find that a handful of people are still looking at (or at least having it pop up in Google results) UF every day. Guess I'll find out if having new material drives those numbers up.

(illustration by Christiana Mary Demain Hammond, 1893)

No comments: